Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Session cookie parameters cannot be changed when a session is active in /customers/8/e/3/bluesaga.org/httpd.www/include/header.php on line 2 Blue Saga - Free indie MMORPG - Create your own Blue Saga!

Back to the forums
Create your own Blue Saga!

Quacky posted on 07/01/17 07:03
Quote Post
Level: 50
Server:
Classic Server
Hey there pixel pirates!

Was just curious to see if there were any current projects that are somewhat progressing? I would love to see a custom Blue Saga server in 2017. Not even the Classic server is online these days :(

Cheers everyone.
Brzs posted on 19/08/17 19:08
Quote Post
Level: 26
Server:
Classic Server
i need help skull
Skullbox posted on 27/08/17 21:20
Quote Post
Level: 49
Server:
Classic Server
HI everyone!

What can I help with, I would be happy to see more player servers online as well, classic would be awesome too. The old database is still available on the git, so the classic world is there.
BobTheMightyOne posted on 28/06/18 10:43
Quote Post
Level: 8
Server:
Strange Worlds
Hello,

I am interested in hosting a server of my own, but I was struggling a little setting up my eclipse project. Would anyone be willing to do a teamviewer session with me to work through it together?
Kissmyaxe posted on 07/02/19 12:13
Quote Post
Level: 16
Server:
Classic Server
Awlast here.

I will try to open my own server with my dev team Utopics.

Thanks Skullbox for releasing the code, and we won't judge your mad skillz :p
said Awlast

Did you ever end up doing anyhting? I'm thinking of making my own server unless someone is already making one
Bruser posted on 01/11/20 09:54 - Last edited on 01/11/20 15:21
Quote Post
Level: 1
Server:
The Land Down Under
Hello,

First of all, I would like to congratulate @Skullbox for the tremendous work and effort! I played BS a long time ago and for a very short period of time, but it was enough to make me fall in love with it. Also, congrats on making the code available, it was a really noble act!

I will try to run a new server, so if anyone has tips and ideas please feel free to contact me.

One more thing, I found a problem while trying to reset the password of my old account, the reset password screen it should show a captcha, because it is not showing I can not complete the action.

All the best!
Skullbox posted on 17/11/20 08:13
Quote Post
Level: 49
Server:
Classic Server
Hi Bruser! Thank you!

It would be great to see more player servers up and running, good luck!

Add Reply